Yves Rocher Haul


    I was introduced to this company through GlossyBox. I tried the sample I loved the day cream, so I went online to check how expensive it is and what else they are offering. And after browsing around on their website, I just decide to order, because they have so many offers and gifts for free as well.


I bought:

Set Nutritive Vegetal includes Comfort Nourishing Cream and Intense Nourishing Balm Night. These are the main reason why I made order. I paid only £13.50, but usually it would be £28.50
 
Creamy Repair Mask. it is the same range as face creams, so I decided to buy face mask for myself as a nice treat and plus it was half price too. I paid £6.75, but usually £13.50.
 
Peel off Mask gestes Institut. This is for my husband and me. Again it was half price £5.50

Hydra Paraben Free Lip balm with grape extract £1.50

Energizing Shower Gel with Spanish Pomegranate £2.90

Peach Fizzy Bath Cube  £1.50

And rest of the products I got as gift:

Sample Anti-Fatigue face cream

Sample Pure Light Foundation

Oriental Velvety Skin Scrub

Tradition Hammam Shower Oil

    Overall I liked all products what they offer and the service was nice. They have so many discounts on their website. Next time if I will order I want to try their make-up products. Yes I know I have been away, but I was on holiday. But again you will receive four posts every week. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you have tried from this company, just let me know what and how did you get on with the product.


0 comments:

Post a Comment