Collective haul


So today I decided that I will show you my collective haul which I have been collecting since beginning of September.

Ring - Peacocks £3.50
 Necklace - Dorothy Perkins on Sale £2.00
Hairbands set - Dorothy Perkins on sale £2.00
 Knitted cardigan - Primark £12.00
Bag - Acssesorize £40.00 which by the way on the second time the zipper broke :(
 Ancle Boots - Primark £12.00
Scarf -  Primark £4.00
Hat - New Look £8.99

 Knitted jumper - Primark £18.00
 Knitted Long cardigan - New Look about £27.00

 Primark brogues which I bought on ebay - they were £3.00
 Primark - don't remember the price
 Blue shirt - Primark on sale - £2.00











                          

Jumper - Primark £12.00
  Green Shirt - Primark £8.00
 Trousers - I don't remember the name of the shop, but they were £30.00















I hope you enjoyed my blog post.




0 comments:

Post a Comment