October GlossyBox review


     I got my October GlossyBox on Monday afternoon about 3 pm. I was so happy to see that nice parcel again and when I open it – first thing I saw was the huge card on which is saying six pack. So I already knew that we will have 5 products plus bonus sample, because Birchbox had something similar.

     But what I really was surprised to see that GlossyBox team are putting now full prices on the card, because before you could see only on their website ( and I always was too lazy to go and see what are the prices) , for me it is big plus. 

    But still minus to GlossyBox is that on that card they don't write how to use product, only on their website you can found out how to use it. 

    When I saw what kind things I got I was amazed and a little bit disappointed. I even don’t know why? 




    First thing Dermalogica Age Smart MultiVitamin Thermafoliant – A powerful thermal skin polisher that combines physical and chemical exfoliants. I haven’t tried this product. First of all I want to say that first impression about this product was bad, because I am 21 years old woman and I don’t need anti ageing creams, so now they gave me age smart thermafoliant. But when I saw that few young girls tried and said it is amazing. So now I need to try it.

    Second one is Dermalogica Age smart MultiVitamin Power recover Masque – A powerful masque of concentrated antioxidant vitamins to help skin recover and regenerate. I haven’t tried as well, the same reason like the first one.

    Third one is Leighton Denny Expert Nails Colour and Care and I have in shade Hanky – Panky. On the card – Beautifully groomed hands and feet are always in fashion and with Leighton Denny Nail colours, it’s so easy to keep them that way. My bottle was dirty but I cleaned it. I like the colour. This nail polish saved the box. I haven’t heard of this brand nail polish, but other girls were saying they are amazed they have put this product in GlossyBox. For me it is nice colour and I like how easy it is to apply this nail polish. 


    Next one is Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof eyeliner in the shade Moray. Mine is broken I can’t twist it up.  GlossyBox card says – Stila’s highly pigmented, waterproof eyeliner glides on delivering intense, vibrant colour with staying power. It is really pigmented and I really like the colour, it is perfect colour choice for me, because I love olive green in autumn. But the only question is it really waterproof? Because when you draw line on your hand I wait few minutes and I can wipe it off really easy with wet tissue.

    Robert Piquet Eau de Parfums card says – Fracas de Robert Piguet, Visa de Robert Piguet and Calypso de Robert Piguet are three Signature scents from the most Parisian of fashion designers. So perfumes definitely aren’t my cup of tea. Because these perfumes are definitely musky scents. But I like that GlossyBox team put three samples. Almost like they have been reading my last GlossyBox post. Because like I said in last post I think if they would put like three samples of perfume then I think it is one sample. 

    Finally the bonus sample Dermalogica Age smart Renewal Lip Complex (with beauty bag) – A daily treatment that restores the delicate lip tissue.  I haven’t tried this one as well. But from all dermalogica samples which we got in this GlossyBox, this is my favourites which I want try out, because as usually now outside is cold and inside is getting warmer, so my lips are dry. I need to take better care to my lips than before.And a beauty bag always come handy for girls. It added nice touch to box.


So I hope you enjoyed this blog post and soon you will be able to read more reviews of different products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment