GlossyBox surprise!


Just today I got my glossy box and I was so excited. So I opened it and everything was looking so nice. First impression was so nice. I could imagine getting this every month until I pick my first thing.

    And it was HD Brows Eye&Brow palette. I wanted this really bad only because it is multi-use product. Because I don't need to fill my eyebrows so I would use as eye shadows or eyeliner and there was written that they lasts up to 24 hours. The colours were very neutral and all matt. You will see in pictures why I am not happy at all. I picked it up first because it was my full size sample.



    Next up is Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse is multi function dry oil. I like it and very nice size sample as well. I will try on my very dry cuticles and maybe in hair. I will experiment with that.

     Then I picked the perfume sample. Plum by Mary Greenwell. I don't like the smell of it. It is very strong, musk and old granny smell to it. In my opinion it is nice perfume but too strong. But my boyfriend liked it. i know that my mum would love this perfume, she love musky perfumes. I am more a fresh citrus or fruit person.

    Now product with the cutest box and container ever. Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm. It is award winning black balm and suitable for all skin types. I will try tonight and if I will like it (you will hear that from me :) But the product looks very interesting.
 
    The last thing what I got in box was Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner. It is organic and claims to be 100% natural ingredients. So we will see, because today I will wash my hair with this and I will compare with my shampoo which I normally use and it is Aussie mega shampoo.




     So overall, the box was okay, but still I am not 100% sure if I will order it all the time. If next month I won't be impressed then I will try the feel unique box. Because I have seen reviews and it looks a little better than this month glossy box. Because the only thing I don't like in this box that they are putting perfume sample which you can get for free. They could include it as extra or then give us 6 samples. In this box I see only four samples.  Like last month box had two perfume samples and counted as one so that is a sample, because I would like to have more perfume samples. So I hoped you enjoyed this post.






0 comments:

Post a Comment