Carmine November box


     So this month Carmine box came really unexpected, because they didn’t send me email saying it is dispatched as Glossybox and last month Carmine box. So I was thinking I won’t get it, but then I got one morning. But it was nice surprise. And again this month we had three full size products and two descent samples.

    I had this box already for two weeks so I have tried almost all products, you will see why. Just keep reading.


The card is the same only the products are different, but i like this card design better that GlossyBox card, because it is grey and pale pink.
Products:
LULU’S TIME BOMB Flashback Night crème card says – It’s true – you can go back in time. At least, your skin can. This extremely powerful anti-ageing time machine does all the work to prevent ageing while you get a good night’s rest. Snooze on!!!
 
My opinion – I tried. I like it, but for me it is hard to say that it is good anti-ageing crème or it is good night crème, only because I haven’t tried any other night crèmes. But this one leaves your skin feeling so light and clean. I have been using since I received the box and soon it will be finished. But probably I won’t repurchase it in full size only because for 45ml you will pay £30.75. I wouldn’t be able to spend so much on night crème. The only down side for me for this crème was the perfume. It smells like lavender, which I really don’t like, but I gave a go.

NEW CID i - pout lipstick in the shade Nudity 1304 card says – No, it’s not an Apple product – but a revolutionary incredibly wearable lipstick, equipped with built-in mirror and light for perfect application in absolutely any circumstance.

My opinion – I love the colour, because it is the perfect nude lipstick shade for me, but a little bit darker. Usually if I buy in the shop some nude lipsticks they are too light and too pale, but this is amazing colour. Even this lipstick is amazing, creamy and stays on your lips for good time. It costs £15, so it is the same price range as M.A.C. So it isn’t so bad.
DAINTY DOLL Eyeliner pencil in the shade 004 card says – From the makeup line of fashion icon and solo artist Nicola Roberts, this eyeliner pencil contains skin-loving vitamins and is just oozing with colour. Perfect for creating a variety of looks – from soft definition to bold, Smokey eyes.

My opinion – It is nice colour, but so hard to apply, but when you warm it up, it glides so smooth, but doesn’t stay for long time. But the colour is nice.

NEOM ORGANICS Real Luxury Body Lotion card says – The bath and body equivalent to fine chocolates and champagne, this organic product from an award winning brand is packed with the fragrances of lavender, jasmine, basil and more! Just what your body needs to feel cleansed and refreshed – to perfection.

My opinion – I hated it, because as you know I can’t stand the smell of lavender and jasmine. These two scents are a big no. But the body lotion was okay. But just my preference for other it would be different.

COSMETICS A LA CARTE Brow Ink in the shade sable card says – Not to be confused with felt-tip pen, this soft, semi-permanent ink will add the perfect definition to your brows by allowing you to draw-in individual hairs. The best part is that it also as fabulous eyeliner.  

My opinion – I am too scared to fill my eye brows with it, only because I am not good at that and my eye brows doesn’t need filling, only when I do something wrong. But as eyeliner this product would be amazing, because it semi-permanent, it really stays for two days and even more if you don’t wash it off.

So overall I loved this month box, it delivered what I expected. So it made much harder to decide. And in this month box I had 4 discount codes again. The only down side that they never write how much cost the full size sample. I always need to go and search on websites. So I hope Carmine team will read and will do something about it. Because I would like to know, because I would like to repurchase that lipstick and I had to find out how much it cost through their website.

So I hope you enjoyed this blog post.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment