December Carmine Box

      I wanted to apologize that it took me so long to put up this blog post, but I got sick and few other things (work, buying gift for my fiance). This month Carmine box was fine, it wasn’t nothing special which caught my eyes.



 Products: 
BENITO BROW BAR Eyebrow threading card says – Benito Brow Baristas provide a high-class experience and know how to groom to perfection. Just a few minutes will leave you with brows that are beautifully defined. Take a look at your Benito Brow card for more info.
 
My opinion – It is nice to get for free to try out their service. But the closest place to get it done is in the London, so just for that I won’t go. But I read on their website that two salons are coming soon in two closer cities. If they will them open until 31st January 2012, then I will definitely go. But for now it is nice to get this card.

JAPONESQUE Smudger Brush card says – The perfect tool to give your eyes a kick, this smudger brush provides excellent control for creating a variety of looks and blending all kinds of colour. Hint: try it with your myface blingtone!
Price:  £14.75 boots.com

My opinion – I loved the brush, it is always nice to have in your collection and I didn’t have, so better for me. And it is really soft, but I use it to put eye shadow under my eyes. I don’t know is it worth to buy it, because I haven’t tried any other high end quality brushes, the only one is Urban Decay which came with Naked palette. But I prefer Urban Decay brush, because it has more quality feeling. But I am not expert in brushes, because in my collection I have four brushes.

KMS CALIFORNIA FREESHAPE quick blow dry card says – The ultimate time saver that will leave your hair incredibly smooth from multi-award winning hair care brand KMS California. Simply make this the last product you spritz on before drying to reduce your blow-drying time by up to 50%.
Price: £13.00/200ml

My opinion – I haven’t tried this out because I haven’t blow dried my hair, but when I will do it, then I will try it out and give you full review later.
WELEDA Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash card says – Fresh from orchard, this refreshing body wash is packed with nutrients and organic pomegranate oil. So lather up and breathe in.
Price: £8.95/200ml weleda.co.uk

My opinion – I haven’t tried this out as well, because I tried the Glossy Box shower Gel. And I am not too keen on pomegranate, but I will try it out later and give you full review on it.

INSTITUT ESTHEDERM Time Technology Cream card says – Don’t be deceived, this miracle cream is perfect for skin of all ages. Light reflecting – This Time Technology Cream from Institut Estherderm not only gives your face an instant glow but provides that deep moisturisation that you know your skin will thank you for!!!
Price: £69.00/50ml lookfantastic.com

My opinion – I am really sorry I haven’t tried this neither.
 MYFACE COSMETICS blingtone in sp”ice”y, crystalline silver screen card says – Just like the name says, this Grazia award winning pot of colour will give your eyes a bit of bling. Try a small dash of powder for a subtle look or layer it on for a powerful glow.
Price: £9.99 myfacecosmetics.co.uk

My opinion – It is nice eye shadow, but I don’t like eye shadows with glitter. It is just my taste.  And I can’t say if it good, because usually I don’t tend to buy this eye shadows, because I don’t wear them. But I will try it out for New Year’s. If I will have time maybe you will see my New Year’s look. But it has nice pigmentation, better I think to apply it wet and you could a little bit fall out.

Overall opinion – I enjoyed this month Carmine Box, because I have chance to try out products out of my safe zone. Because I wouldn’t never bought few products out of this box, but they were good products it just my taste. I can explain why I haven’t tried loads of products, because when I got Glossy Box I was sick, but when I got Carmine box I got sick really badly and still I am. I can’t be bother to put some stuff on my face, I even can’t make tea  for myself, because I don’t have enough energy to do something. That it is why it took me so long to put this post in my blog. I am really sorry.

So I hoped you enjoyed this post.



0 comments:

Post a Comment