February Glossybox first thoughts.

     Again it is time for my monthly GlossyBox. This month review will be different. Today I received February GlossyBox and I will share my thoughts on it. 


Products:

DUWOP Venom Gloss in Buttercup card says - Combining subtle tinted lip gloss with DuWop's Lip Venom to create Venom Gloss.*
*Please note the Lip Venom may cause a light tingling sensation upon application.
Full price: £16/10.4ml
My opinion - I liked the colour which they send me, the size 5ml (which cost about £7.69) of lip gloss is nice as well. But few things I need to point out - perfume is very strong and strange, taste of it is interesting, which I don't like. This gloss makes your lips tingling; almost you have applied mint lip gloss on your lips. And the feeling stays even if you take it off. The biggest thing which puts me off is the perfume it is really strong. I wouldn't buy in million years this lip gloss and wouldn't suggest to anyone. This is the most expensive item of them all in this box.

DR BRONNER Magic Liquid Soap card says - A combination of organic extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils, together with pure essential oils.
Full price: £1.99/59ml
My opinion - This is the only full price item in this box. First impression of this item can't stand the smell of this soap, but still I tried it out. I washed my hands and it was interesting. The soap is like oil, but after you washed your hands with it, leaves very strange smell, almost like old food product. It doesn't do anything special. Again no from me.

PAUL MITCHELL Round trip card says - This liquid curl definer is fast drying for enhanced curls in an instant.
Full price: £12.95/200ml
My opinion - I will definitely try it out. Full review will be later, because I don't curl my hair so often. The sample price is £1.62 for 25ml.






BM BEAUTY Pure Mineral Eyeshadow in Platinum Tiara card says - award winning pure mineral eyeshadow. Cruelty free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Full price £7.00/2g
My opinion -  I was really happy, when I saw eyeshadow in this month box and I don't have so many mineral eyeshadows, so I was very happy to build my collection, but when I saw the colour, all happiness disappeared. I loved the texture and the eyshadow is so smooth. But they send me dark ash grey with shimmer, on the lids it looks like you have dark circles all around your eyes. In the picture it looks silver in life it isn't even close to silver.

COMO SHAMBHALA Invigorate Body Lotion card says - A revitalising blend of essential oils puts you in a perfectly uplifted mood.
Full price: £20.00/300ml
My opinion - How many lavender body lotion woman need? I am so disappointed that again I received body lotion with lavender. If you don't know I can't stand the smell of lavender. It looks really nice body lotion, but why they couldn't give something else like for example Shea butter or grape exc, this lotion is the biggest disappointing thing in this box. 

      Overall opinion - Look at the first picture, which I put,don't you think this month box a little bit funny?  Almost empty. Very bad box for me. None of those products I wouldn't like to try and even look in the shop. Only the eyeshadow was okay, but the colour was bad. I don't understand why I needed to fill up the beauty test, if they can't send me products at least my colour? This month box has £18.13 worth of products, but in my opinion products are worth only to be in Poundland shop. Sorry it is harsh, but I pay £13 every month and wait for it and again nothing. Every month in GlossyBox boxes is only one product which I even want to try out. About these company beauty boxes is build big hype, but nothing in there. So I decided that I will unsubscribe it. I was all the time hoping it will be better, but then I start to think I could try other boxes.
     I hope you enjoyed this post and links I will put later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment