New Collection MUA Love Heart


     I have noticed that this spring on trend is tinted lip balms and pastels, so I decided that I need to try some out. Almost on all UK blogger wish lists are Revlon Lip butters, even I want four shades from 14. But today I will talk about new products from Makeup Academy (MUA) they have just recently launched new collection - MUA Love Heart. You can buy them here and eyeshadow palette.

Nail Varnish collection
Lip Balm collection
Eyeshadow palette Pretty pastels
      MUA says about their new collection "If you are obsessed with bright pastel colours and girly things then you are going to Love MUA’s New Love Heart Collection! I was ever so excited when I found out we was bringing this collection out, as it was a chance for MUA to bring in some bright pastel shades into the MUA range to match Spring/Summer 2012 beauty trends and not to mention lip balms which MUA didn’t previously have in their range." Information and few pictures have been taken from the link.
 
   
   
      I got three lip balms from their new collection. I didn’t get the nail varnishes only because I already have similar shades in my nail varnish collection, so I thought I didn’t need them so much. These lip balms are great. They are my current favourites, especially the Hot Lips one. I don’t know have to start.

L-R Hot lips,Kiss Me and Sweet Kiss.
      The prices for these are amazing £2.00 each. They are more like tinted lip balms than lip balms, if you understand what I mean by that. You know there are lip balms which are healing ones and they aren’t delicious and tinted, but there are tinted ones which aren’t so healing, but has tint to it. These lip balms aren’t so healing, but still will moisturise your lip for a while, but that the beauty about it. You can apply when you want and how much you want; because you don’t need to worry you will run out, you can buy them again and again. These are really nice to have in your collection and for me they will be really handy, because for everyday use I can just put in my bag and when I feel I need it, apply it without mirror. In the pot they look really bright, but on your lips it doesn’t look so bright, but still will give you colour and gloss. The packaging is cute and simple, but eye-catching. The texture is similar to jelly, but when you put on your lips its melts away and becomes like normal lip balm.  I can’t say anything bad about them, because they are made for me. I always have dries lips and when I apply lipsticks I always worry if I smudge it or they will make my lips look terrible, but tinted balms are my thing.

Mark 5 out of 5


0 comments:

Post a Comment