Beauty haul

      I have been collecting this stuff since my last haul. I have had some big splurges and I am really thankful to my fiance, because he spoils me a lot. :) But there are more things on my wish list, so I will save money after holiday, because then I will be able save more. And there are more things on my list to do. As you know from my update, soon is my wedding, so there will be loads of things I need for my wedding. I don't know if you want to see them, it would be nice to help me if you say me what kind of wedding posts you would want to see. After this post will be holiday clothing haul.


First up I repurchased my moisturiser. I will review these two pieces soon. Watch out for that. I went to Debenhams, I took opportunity in offer if you buy two pieces from Clarins you get a gift with it.
Gift:
  • Nice travel bag to take with me to my holiday
  • Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 20ml
  • Clarins HydraQuench Cream 15ml
  • Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 30ml
  • Clarins Multi-Active Day with SPF 15 15ml
Next up I got to buy some travel size products for my holiday.
  • Mini Colgate Total 12 tooth paste
  • Mini Nivea Smooth Nourishing hand cream
  • Mini Soap&Glory The Righteous Butter
  • Mini Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser 
  • Nivea Express Hydration hand cream
  • Nivea Deodorant for men
Now it is time for the most talked about product since it came out in USA. Full review will be later. I bought these things when they came out on Boots.com website. But they were standing for long time and haven't got around them. I bought these things on offer 2 for £10 on Revlon makeup.

After reading MissBudgetBeauty blog I went to Boots and bought L'oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Tempting Lilac £7.99. Full review is coming up later on.










Last visit in Boots I wanted to buy more of those L'oreal lipsticks, but instead my fiance let me buy more things than I hoped for. As I said in the beginning of this post my fiance is spoiling me a lot, he let me buy these things as "Holiday Makeup" :)
  • ST. IVES scrub for sensitive skin £4.99
  • Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion £2.57
  • Lush Sympathy for the skin hand and body lotion £10.45

As I looked on nail polishes in the shop I decided that I haven't enough spring and summer nail polish so I bought three.
  • Models OWN nail polish in Jade Stone £5.00
  • 17 Lasting Fix nail polish in Orange Soda, Sea breeze 2 for £4.






I noticed that in my collection I have loads of lip glosses with shimmer, which I am not using every day. So I bought two lip glosses without shimmer and I love the colours.
  • Revlon lip gloss in Pink Pop, Coral Reef £6.99







      So I hope you enjoyed this enormous haul. I hope this will be the last haul for long time, because I made promise to myself that I will use up all my products before I buy new ones. I have noticed that it is in the trend to save money, because loads of bloggers is writing about it, how much they spend. I think that is the bad side of blogging world, because you want to try new products and be the first one to try new products out and be on the top of the newest launches.


0 comments:

Post a Comment