June She Said Beauty Box



I know my monthly beauty box this time is really late, but my previous box got lost in the post. I didn’t receive my June box on time, but she said beauty team was so amazing that they send me another one. So this month I think you will see two beauty boxes, because soon should be July Beauty box. I remember when my Glossy Box got lost; no one did answer to my email, but She Said beauty team answer in 24 hours and solved my problem. Thumbs up for that. ;)

Yardley London Royal Diamond Eau de Toilette – I like this company and I always love to try from them something. This perfume is quite nice, but too sweet for my liking. I think I would try some other perfumes and buy one, because the staying power is long enough for the price. Full size cost£9.99/50ml


Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand cream – again this hand cream I am giving this one to my friend, because she likes herbal hand creams,but I don’t. Usually my tube is in handbag, because I like the size of it. Full size £6.00/30ml or £14.50/100ml

Elemis Tranquil Touch Indulgent Bath elixir – I haven’ttried it yet, but when I saw it I was so happy. Bath elixir has very musky scent, but still I think I could relax myself in the bath. Full size£19.00/300ml

St.Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturiser – I always have wanted to try something from this company, because everyone is saying the best fake tan company. I haven’t tried any self tanners; because I am always scared to try, if I do something wrong I will walk like some kind monster. In the tube it smells quit nice, not like biscuits. We will see, maybe I will like it. I received medium to dark one. Full size£14.30/200ml

Let’s Go Lashes – again in the beauty boxes is lashes. Previous one I tried, but I don’t like fake eyelashes, because mine is pretty long. When I apply fake eyelashes I have very strange feeling almost like crying. Fake eyelashes makes my eyes feel uncomfortable, that’s why I don’t know maybe I will give them I away. Someone will love them. I received Nr. 3 - tease.

Small but amazing bonus was Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB cream – you know I am on hunt for my perfect BB cream. So this came really handy. I haven’t tried it yet, but if I will try it, I will post review on it.

Overall, this have been why favourite box out of them all,because I received good selection of everything. I hope next box will comesooner. I am thinking after my wedding I will subscribe to Jolie box, but ifMartins will let me. JI hope you enjoyed this post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment