March GlossyBox


    On Saturday I received my monthly box with goodies from GlossyBox. When I opened the box first what I thought was how empty the box looks. But I liked what was inside. It looked very classic box, because main thing which I noticed was the red notes in the products. This month box theme is  City Chic. City Chic - that glossy, groomed look city girls. Main thing which I liked in this box was My little travelling book. I would be happy to receive this kind of small books every month, because it is so amazing I read it from the first to last page straight when I saw it in the box.


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin protectant Fragrance free
    Funniest thing  I just recently said that I would like to try this cream and I got it. I didn't know that there is fragrance free one. I tried it, I can say it doesn't seem to be fragrance free, because it has still perfume. Maybe it have to be like that, I haven't tried any other fragrance free products.

Nails Inc mini nail polish in St. James
    A classic, pillar box red, this will add instant glamour to any outfit. It is always nice to receive classic red nail polish. It isn't bright red it has pink undertones. I don't own any similar nail polish in my collection.

Juicy Couture  Couture La La fragrance sample. 
    It is nice fragrance, but too sweet for my liking. I feel like usually I am not very keen for floral fragrances. I have tried all of Juicy Couture fragrances and they all not my type of fragrances.

Tresemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray.
    It was nice to surprise to receive hair spray in box, because usually there are different styling products, but not hair spray. I haven't bought any hair spray in three years, because I never style my hair and set them with hair spray. But I will give it a go soon.

Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics Lip Blush moisturizing lip stain.
    Beeswax and ceresin wax creates a sheer, smooth application. I tried it, when I saw it first thing what came into my mind was chubby sticks which are very popular in the blogger world. I would never pick red lipstick and it is so bright and true red, but it looked nice. I don't know if I will be brave enough to go out with it on my lips.

    Overall the products in this box were nice. I liked the theme and almost all products have multi-purposes. But usually I never use multi-puprose products in many ways, mainly in one way. I wanted to cancel my subscription, but I am saying to myself every month, but then I think maybe next month it will be better. My reason to think about canceling subscription because I have to choose only one subscription in month. I can't decide which to choose BirchBox or GlossyBox. Maybe you have some suggestions? I hope you enjoyed this post.



0 comments:

Post a Comment