Urban Decay Naked palette review


    This is very very popular and talked about palette. Of course you all have seen it. My review comes little bit late, but still I want to share my opinion about it. I bought it because it was so hyped palette and in that time there was no other brand which had neutral palette. My palette came with eyeshadow C brush and primer potion. I wouldn't buy it by myself, because it is quite pricey for just eyeshadows, so my husband bought for me.


Product: "You can look great NAKED! This long, lean, seductive case is packed with TWELVE gorgeous neutrals. Shades range from delicate champagnes to dark, gritty gunmetal, with names like Darkhorse, Virgin and Buck. We've also included a range of textures: everything from glitter to shimmer to matte. The chocolaty velvet case is emblazoned with the word 'NAKED' in gold foil lettering. (Just wait 'til your friends see you pull this sexy thing out of your bag. Jealous!) The mirrored case also includes a professional quality, cruelty-free Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush, AND a travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion in original formula. This is a shadow palette EVERYONE can use, and a truly spectacular gift. Experiment with office-appropriate neutrals, summertime bronzy looks, or sultry smokiness. With such a diversity of neutral shades at your fingertips, there's more to neutral than meets the eye.
Fill Weight: Eyeshadows: 12 x 1.3g e 12 x 0.05 US oz; Eyeshadow Primer Potion: 3.7ml e 0.13 US fl o" 

 From L-R Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck and Half Baked
Price: £36.00
Packaging: I like the packaging, it looks nice and luxury. I have it already a year in my collection and still it looks like a new, because I don't use it everyday, so probably that is why. I haven't travelled with it, because for that price I don't want to destroy it.
Shades: My favourites shades out of this palette are Virgin, Sin, Naked, Buck, Toasted and Hustle. Rest of shades I am not very keen on, especially Half Baked, Sidecar and Smog, because of these three shades are a little bit too much glittery.
From L-R Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal.
Overall: First things first before you think you need it. Go to shop and look at it, because in some pictures this palette looks amazing (example in debenhams online store pictures). I like this palette. I can't say nothing bad about. For the price you get more, but it isn't perfect neutral eyeshadow palette like everyone says. Of course it is just my preferences. If I had choice I would better buy Urban Decay Basic palette, because for me it is more neutral palette than this palette. The main thing I think about this palette is I like the shade range and colours, but I think they should be more matte and satin shades in it. I hope you enjoyed this post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment