Draw two in my makeup collection.

Now it is turn to tell about second draw in which is my MaxFactor stuff and eyeliners.  I have only three eyeliners, because I am not eyeliner person and for me it is very hard to apply on upper eyelash, I can only put on my waterline. But maybe after some while I will have more practise then I will have more eyeliners. I would like try out Maybelline gel eyeliner which comes with angled eyeliner brush. First eyeliner in picture is some random one from my country which even don't have name on it, but I think it is the best eyeliner which i own and it is in black. As you can see in swatches that eyeliner is pretty pigmented. It lasts for about 6 hours then you need to reapply it. The second one I bought only because I saw one look which I fell in love. It is 2true twist 'n' line eye definer in shade 15. Not so pigmented. I can't say anything bad about it, because I haven't tried it so much (Only two times). I notice that you can't put it on waterline, because it is burning. And the last one is the latest purchase elf mineral eyeliner in coffee. I love it. I don't know if I can say it is the best eyeliner, because I haven't tried so many eyeliners. I don't ask so many things from eyeliners. It just has to be pigmented and lasts for about two hours. Usually when I go to work I don't use makeup, only because I have very hard work in the factory and cardboard dusts everywhere. 

When I had name day - 21 January (in my country usually we have name days, but here in England don't celebrate this day) my friend gave gift - MaxFactor smoky eye effect eye shadows (she just knows that I like cream eye shadows). When I got them I was so happy, only because of those colours, it is hard to find coloured cream eye shadows. And when I swatched them I was even happier. Everything would be great if they stayed on my lids, but after half hour they disappear but with eye shadow primer they stay about hour. I was disappointed. So now I don't know what I will do with them, but I will figure it out. Even if I use them as base, my eye shadow just disappears. Maybe someone has any suggestions?

So you can see poor quality swatches, but they are the best which I could get in the evening. So in the first picture you can see purple dust, silver storm, and indigo mist. 


In the second picture you can see bronze haze (my favourite), blue tempest, onyx smoke, pink plume and finally Citrus Thunder. 










MaxFactor lipfinity lasting lip tint. I love them. I love those colours. I bought them because i saw one review (here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHON4M-4vCs). On your lips the colour doesn’t look so bright, but still I love them, also they last much longer than normal lipsticks for about 3-4 hours. And for me it is enough, I don't mind to reapply lipstick. But when you apply lip tint you have to be really careful as they are tints. But if you mess up a little bit you can wipe it off (but you have to be fast and I use baby cleansing wipes) better go and watch beauty guru review, because she made like challenge video Revlon vs. max factor and she explains much better than me. :D 
Here are the swatches: colours 03, 04, 05, 06, 08. I don't remember the names, but you can find them with these numbers as well.  I hope you enjoyed this post and it was helpful. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment