The Body Shop haul

Today I will write about The Body Shop. Now this month and until end of the month The Body Shop have offer if you spend 40 pounds you get 20 pounds off. So go check it out because you have still two days. And about offers I heard that E.l.f has half price sale too. The sale ends on 30th of July. So hurry!! :)

My haul - So I ordered body brush and body scrub to exfoliate. I haven't tried it out, but definitely if you want I can review. But there is nothing to review and the body shop website has good reviews. At least I was reading them. So when I was reading reviews almost all people were saying that the lip balms are really good so I ordered lip balm mango/peach. Then I bought three shower gels - two for me and one for my boyfriend. He already tried his shower gel and he said that he loves it. It is called Bath/Shower Gel Activist. He likes it because it is very foaming, you just need a little bit and it is enough and he likes the smell. About my shower gels I like two of their line - Satsuma and Olive. So I ordered, but when it come Olive was the normal size but Satsuma was 60 ml. I was shocked, that is why I was wondering why it is so cheap only two pounds, but I didn't look that it was 60 ml. Okay. Now I have travel size shower gel, the only problem that I don't travel a lot, maybe once a year or sometimes once in two years. Then I bought small version of shampoo, because I wanted to try out their shampoo, in one magazine there was a sample of their hair mask. So now I will try them together. And the last thing was their bestseller Hand protector Hemp small version. I hate the smell of it, because I like that my hands smell nice, so now my boyfriend use it, because it has almost manly smell. So I hope you enjoyed this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment