40 Beauty questions

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?

Once a day, because if I wash more then my face become more dry.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Dry and sensitive

-What is your current facial wash?

Olay Gentle Cleanser

-Do you exfoliate?

Twice a month

-What brand do you use?

Garnier

-What moisturizer do you use?

Neutrogena Multi-Defence Daily moiusturiser SPF15

-Do you have freckles?

When I came to England, now I have them, before never.

-Do you use eye cream?

Sometimes Garnier Roll On

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Yes I now have

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

No, but I use Duac.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?

Maxfactor smooth effect foundation in the shade natural 50 and creamy ivory 45.

-How about concealer?

MaxFactor Mastertouch under eye concealer in shade fair.

-Do you know your undertone color?

No, i have no idea.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I like how they look, but scared of them. :)

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes

-What brand of mascara do you use?

Maybeline One by One

-Sephora or MAC?

None

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

No

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

Few brushes which i own and fingers

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

primer for eyes

-For the face?

No

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

Gold peach

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

I like gel eyeliner, but I have twist pencil eyeliners, because I can't draw a nice good looking line.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Never

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

Messy

-Do you use mineral makeup?

No, still messy and too much effort.

-What is your favorite lipstick?

Elf Mineral lipstick in the shade cool coral

-How about lipgloss?

MAX Effect lip gloss in shades 07 diva pink and 04 pink romantic

-What is your favorite blush to use?

L’Oreal blush in 08 sugar praline.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

Yes sometimes

-Do you like drugstore makeup?

Yes

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

I haven't seen in my town, so i don't go.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

No

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Yes

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Go sleep with makeup on.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?


Neutral ones better prefer, but sometimes i want something colourful

-Which celebrity always has great make up?


Rihanna

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?


Lipstick

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?


Yes, almost always do.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?


I feel more comfortable without makeup,

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?


I can't decide beetween BeautyUk or MUA. I think I will say BeautyUK

-What do you think of Makeup??

The way of expressing yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment