April GlossyBox overview



    This month GlossyBox came later than usual date. This months box was limited edition one collaboration with Pearl Lowe. The box itself looks so pretty and vintage. But as always I am more curious what is inside, but still it was a nice treat to receive very spring alike box. This month box I received for free, because I collected 1000 points. 

Products inside the beautiful floral box:
Essie nail polish in Geranium. It was the first product which I took out of the box, because I like Essie nail polishes and I wanted red nail polish for some time, but couldn't decide which one I want. But now I got in my box. Nothing else I can't say about this product, because I have Essie nail polishes in my collection and it isn't nothing new to me.
Nip+Fab Dry Skin Fix Body Butter in Mango. I have heard about this product before and have looked at it in Boots. But never picked it up and now I have the chance to try it. I am happy about that, but I was worried I won't like the perfume, because I don't eat mango's. When I opened the pot and I like it, it reminds a little bit sun creams perfume.
Richard Ward Couture Hair Optimiser Style Reviver. I didn't try it yet, but the name sounds so posh, that in the beginning I didn't understand what is used for, but when I read on GlossyBox sheet, it sounds really promising I would like to have that kind of product in my everyday life. We will see have I will get on with it.
Balance Me Radiance Face Mask. I have received so many beauty box samples  from this company, but never have liked any of the them. I understand it is organic products, but I can't stand the smell of their products (it is so strong). Of course, I will try this, but already I know I won't like the smell of this face mask.
Last product in this box was YVES Rocher France Nutritive Vegetal 24hr Comfort Nourishing Cream. I love it. I have tried it twice and so far I am loving it, now just need to see if it won't break me out and how my skin will react to it. It smells so divine. Maybe they have body lotion or body butter with the same scent? Need to look into that.

    Overall I enjoyed this box and this box made change my mind. I wanted to unsubscribe, but now I am not sure. I can keep the subscription for few months and then we will see where GlossyBox will take us. I don't know what happened in that company this month box was really good and surprised me. Last month box was okay, but I liked BirchBox better. I hope you enjoyed this post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment