My travel bag



    I wanted to show you products which I took with me to holiday and enjoyed using them.  I won’t review those products I wanted just to show you them and later on I will review for you. Of course, if you want specific product to review first, there is always comment section which I always read and would be happy to hear your opinion, because maybe you didn’t like some product feel free to write a comment.


  • Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in medium (review here)
  • Clarins Nail and Hand treatment (I received it when I was buying my Clarins moisturiser and cleanser)
  • Clarins Hydra Quench cream Normal to dry skin (I received as a gift)
  • Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser (I received as gift)
  • Clarins Energizer cleanser (I received as gift)




  • Essie nail polish in Cute as Button. It was on my wishlist.
  • Model s Own nail polish in Jade Stone









  • Mac Lipstick in Venus Lustre (limited edition)
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Pop Stick in crystal pink (review here)
  • Loreal Caress Lipstick in Tempting Lilac
  • Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer tint SPF 15 in Melon
  • Models Own Lip gloss Wand in Madame Rose





  • Lancôme Hypnotise Mascara in black (Sample size)
  • Maybelline Color 24hr Tattoo eye shadow in on and on bronze
  • Hugo Boss orange perfume
  • Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB cream 






0 comments:

Post a Comment