What is in my bag?


    Recently I got this beauty from H&M. I needed a simple across body black bag. This bag has only one zip pocket, inside there is no pockets. That is a really big disadvantage, because I don't like that phone and keys are together. Keys already scratched all my phone screen.


    As you can see my handbags staple are my gloves, phone, hand cream and wallet. Gloves for me are really important, because my hands always are cold. Phone and wallet I think is everyone's essential items. My wallet you have seen in my other post (here). Phone is very simple, nothing much I can say about it. I always need a hand cream, especially in winter time, because my hands can be so dry.
    Rest of things I usually switch around. I am taking my planner if I am going to bank, but most of the days it is staying at home. My make-up bag isn't always with me, only if I am away from home all day. These products in my make-up bag have been for quite some time. Of course I don't take all lipsticks always with me (everything can happen, it depends of my mood). I hope you enjoyed this post.


Rimmel Glam'Eyes Trio Eye Shadow in Orion 621
Tissues
Mini nail files
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in medium
Models Own lipgloss in Madame Rose
Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl in Superblack
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Cat Eye mascara in black
Loreal Paris GlamShine Stain Splash in Juliet
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour lip balm in Melon
Garnier Nourish lip balm
MAC lipstick in Venus (I think it was limited edition)
Clippers





0 comments:

Post a Comment