PS3 Lego Lord of the Rings review

    
    Hi there, today I will share with you my other hobby. I love to play PlayStation 3 on weekends. As I don't like very realistic or shooting, killing games. So there are only few games for girls in my opinion. Today I am going to talk about one of them Lego Lord of the Ring for PS3. 

    I haven't seen all movies, because I couldn't have the patient. But when I was playing in the story mode I loved it. Game graphic is amazing too. Since Lego Batman 2 came out, Lego's character are speaking. I think it is the main thing why I love this game , because it is easier to watch the story and they are making it to look hilarious.

    Before this game I have been playing other Lego games. This games is different from others, because it has more battle scenes and takes longer time to finish it. The only hard thing I found in this game is there so many characters and I don't know why I can't remember what each other does. I haven't finished it yet, because I need to get Platinum. There are 49 trophies to earn. Usually all Lego games has around 48 trophies. It isn't hard, but you have to play twice. First time in story mode and then  in free play (with more character, which you have to buy). I really can't find out exact number, but if I am correct this has more treasures and collectibles than other games.

    What else I can say about this game? This game has glitches, but it doesn't frustrate me. The biggest glitch which I had in other Lego game was in Lego Pirates of the   Caribbean, I finished all game, got all collectibles only couldn't get one red brick, because it doesn't want to show up. Because of this glitch I can't finish game 100% and get all trophies. That is really annoying, because now I have to start everything over, but in this Lego Lord of the Rings there aren't so big glitches, at least I hope so. If you want to know more about something or want to review other games, just let me know in comments. I will be happy to do it. I was thinking to make post about best games for girls. I hope enjoyed this post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment